Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- 17-year-old arrested at First Coast High School for attempted murder
- Officer drives grieving man 100 miles to be with family after sister's death
- From cheerleader to addict: Heroin lifestyle killed mother of 4
- Two people from Orange Park killed in car accident on U.S. 17
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump, Clinton deny their own words in debate
- Suspect in murder of Jacksonville teen caught in Tallahassee
- ‘It's not funny,' says woman who saw ‘creepy clowns' at Brevard County park
- Argyle Forest pharmacy targeted twice in a week