Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Donald Trump inauguration: Live updates on the swearing-in, speech,…
- Massive storm to impact Jacksonville, surrounding counties this weekend
- Surveillance video released after double shooting near Jacksonville Art Walk
- Organization hands out pot during inauguration festivities
- Police use pepper spray on downtown Washington protests during inauguration
- Excavation now underway on St. Augustine's Charlotte Street, reveals…
- Mom of Kamiyah: 'I see my baby girl wanting this lady in her life and not me'
- Thai restaurant closed for roaches