Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Woman facing charges after overdosing while 7 months pregnant, police say
- Beachgoers warned to stay out of water in St. Simons Island
- Transgender Nease High School student suing school board over bathroom policy
- Jacksonville Beach police arrest man moments after surf shop, pet store robbed
- 2 Duval County middle schools facing charter change receive 'D' grades
- Jacksonville police station evacuated because of suspicious package
- Jacksonville Fourth of July fireworks: Where, when you can see shows…
- Confessed attempted rapist reveals chilling details of plans to rape…