Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Jaguars apologize for ‘not comprehending effect of national anthem…
- Jaguars release kicker Jason Myers
- Jacksonville elementary school on lockdown after reported armed robbery
- Victim identified in fatal semi crash on I-10 in Baker County
- Fanatics in Jacksonville hiring for 2,000 positions
- Travelers from 9 states will need passports for domestic flights in 2018
- Jacksonville Jaguars fan says he was asked to leave stadium for silent protest
- Man accused of ‘marrying' 11-year-old stepdaughter, holding her captive…