Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Photos: Men hold Jacksonville homeowner at gunpoint during robbery
- Amazon shoppers targeted by scammers who take over victims' computers
- Nearly 50 dachshunds rescued, looking for forever homes
- Man uses baseball bat to free 2-month-old left in hot car at Jacksonville Lowe's
- List: St. Johns County named healthiest county in Florida
- Video: Women trash Jacksonville convenience store after trying to steal beer
- Missing man found dead inside 23-foot python: reports
- Jacksonville homeowners ticketed for parking in front of their own homes