Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Jacksonville flights canceled after outage at Atlanta airport
- Jaguars head to playoffs for first time in 10 years after Texans defeat
- Action News Jax Investigates: Documents show terms of Cristian Fernandez's probation could change
- CSX CEO Hunter Harrison dies
- Map: Best places to see Christmas lights in the Jacksonville area
- Lime Leaf Thai Restaurant in Jacksonville closed for rodent droppings, live roaches
- Eight videos that show what it was like as Atlanta's airport became dark
- Due to power outage, FAA orders ground stop for flights headed to Atlanta airport