JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A family of six people is without a home following a mobile home fire Wednesday afternoon.
The fire happened at a mobile home on W. 118th Street, just east of Blanding Boulevard.
According to Jacksonville Fire Rescue, firefighters responded around 12:30 p.m.
JFRD says firefighters saved the family's dog.
The cause of the fire was due to a space heater, according to JFRD.
We have an Action News crew on the way to the scene. Watch CBS47 Action News beginning at 5 p.m.
For breaking news on the go, download the Action News Mobile App