Fatal fire in Camden County ruled accidental
CAMDEN COUNTY, Ga. -- A local man is dead after a fire broke out over the weekend at a home in Camden County.
The fire started Sunday morning at a home on South Alvah Brazell Lane.
A man inside the home, 41-year-old Arthur Daniel Brazell, died in the fire. No one else was hurt.
Investigators believe the fire was started by a space heater. The manufactured home is a total loss. The fire caused about $20,000 in damage.
"We found nothing suspicious about the origin of this tragic fire," said Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens.
Copyright 2013 Cox Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.