Fire sparks at St. Augustine restaurant in historic district
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Fire investigators blame an early morning fire at a restaurant on an electrical problem.
St. Johns County Fire & Rescue said they responded to a fire at Cellar6 around 5 a.m Thursday morning. That's on Avelies Street in historic downtown St. Augustine.
A restoration expert tells Action News, with a little clean up, the restaurant should be able to open later today.
Copyright 2013 Cox Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.