First Alert Weather Alert: Flood Warning expires at 10:04 PM on 4/24, issued at 10:04 PM Blackshear, GA | Bristol, GA | Mershon, GA | Millwood, GA

JFRD: Clubhouse caught fire at apartment complex in Mandarin

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 11/19/2013 8:54 am
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The clubhouse at Fountain Gate Apartments in Mandarin caught fire early Tuesday morning, according to JFRD. 

The apartment complex is located at 9360 Craven Road.

JFRD reports the fire showed from a hole.

Fire officials believe the fire was caused by an electrical problem.

The fire caused about $100K in damage, according to JFRD.

No injuries have been reported.

We will bring you the latest on Action News This Morning and on

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Action News Jacksonville

No comments yet!
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.