- City Hall at St. James, 117 W. Duval St.
- Ed Ball Building, 214 N. Hogan St.
- Jake M. Godbold City Hall Annex, 407 N. Laura St.
- Yates Building, 231 E. Forsyth St.
- (The Office of the Tax Collector, as well as all Tax Collector branch offices, and the Office of the Property Appraiser).
- Duval County Courthouse, 501 West Adams St.
- Supervisor of Elections main office, 105 E. Monroe St.
- Supervisor of Elections branch office, 5200-2 Norwood Ave.
- Animal Care and Protective Services, 2020 Forest St.
- Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department administrative offices, 515 N. Julia St.
- Recreation and Community Services Department offices, 214 N. Hogan St.
- All community and senior centers and gymnasiums managed by the Recreation and Community Services Department
- Tillie K. Fowler Regional Park Nature Center, 7000 Roosevelt Blvd.
- Victim Services Center, 403 W. 10th St.
- Jacksonville Children's Commission, 1095 A. Philip Randolph Blvd.
- Behavioral and Human Services Division Emergency Assistance office, 1809 Art Museum Drive
- Right-of-Way and Grounds Maintenance administrative offices, 609 St. Johns Bluff Road
- Solid Waste Division administrative offices, 1031 Superior St.
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 2675 Commonwealth Ave.
- The Ritz Theatre & Museum, 829 N. Davis St.
Garbage, Yard Waste and Recycling Collection
Residential garbage, yard waste and recycling will be collected as usual on Monday, May 28; however, appliances will not be collected. The Trail Ridge Landfill, 5110 U.S. Highway 301, will maintain normal operating hours.
Jacksonville Public Library
The Jacksonville Public Library (Main Library and all branches) will be closed on Sunday, May 27 and Monday, May 28.
Huguenot Memorial Park
Huguenot Memorial Park will maintain regular hours (8 a.m.- 8 p.m.) Monday, May 28. Day-use visitors may enter from 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m. All but permitted campers and their authorized visitors must depart by 6 p.m. Visitors of campers should pre-register with the office and acquire a visitor pass to stay in the park until 10 p.m. Camping reservations can be made by phone Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pedestrian traffic only is allowed on the beach after 6 p.m.