Supreme Court delays order for North Carolina to redraw maps
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday delayed a lower-court order that would have forced North Carolina Republican lawmakers to redraw the state's congressional districts by next week because of excessive partisan bias in current lines.
Louisville, South Florida announce football series renewal
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - Louisville will resume playing South Florida in 2022 with the first of three September football contests through 2026.
Frat pledge's alcohol death leads to hazing charges for 9
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Nine Florida State University fraternity members were charged with hazing Wednesday in the death of a 20-year-old pledge who authorities say drank a lethal amount of bourbon and malt liquor at an off-campus party overflowing with alcohol and strippers.
NCAA says Miami's loss in Orange Bowl counts as a home loss
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) - After further review, Miami's home winning streak is over.
The Latest: Hazing charges draw thanks from university head
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - The Latest on charges in the death of a Florida State University fraternity pledge (all times local):
Bowman's 19 points, 13 rebounds leads BC past Florida State
BOSTON (AP) - Boston College guard Ky Bowman was bent over after being fouled and walked slowly over to the bench looking exhausted for a TV timeout.
Trent's 30 helps No. 5 Duke rally past Miami 83-75
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) - Duke's comeback began with a 3-pointer from the corner by Gary Trent Jr.
No. 13 Florida St. women hit 100 again in rout of Va. Tech
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Shakayla Thomas scored 21 points, Ama Degbeon had a double-double and No. 13 Florida State tied a school record en route to a 107-62 win over Virginia Tech on Sunday.
No. 23 Florida State defeats Syracuse
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Florida State squandered a double-digit halftime lead for the second straight game, but this time it was able to overcome that despite needing overtime.
Grantham leads No. 19 Tigers to 72-63 win over No. 18 Canes
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) - Clemson coach Brad Brownell had a simple plan at the only practice before facing No. 18 Miami - don't shoot at all.
- Welcome to Pittsbrrgh! Jaguars, fans to see cold temps for Sunday's game
- Baby born on day of Jacksonville Jaguars home playoff game
- Owner of Jacksonville Armada FC says he's committed to fielding a team
- Report: 18 states may introduce sports betting bills in 2018
- 20 more Russian athletes, Mutko appeal Olympic doping bans
- Jaguars beat the Bills, move on to AFC Divisional Round
- Atlanta Police: Please, no guns in cars at championship game
- Belichick 'absolutely' intends to return as Patriots coach
- Jaguars WR Marqise Lee questionable against Bills
- New Louisville, South Florida announce football series renewal
- Oklahoma's Mayfield takes Manning Award as nation's top QB
- FAU quarterback Jason Driskel says he's ending career
- Oregon AD Mullens new playoff selection committee chairman
- Quarterback's death permeates NCAA convention discussions
- NCAA says Miami's loss in Orange Bowl counts as a home loss
- New Athletes hope power leagues pass medical coverage extension
- No. 10 Jayhawks back on top of Big 12 with fresh approach
- New coach, healthy star push Buckeyes to unexpected heights
- Missouri uses late run to beat No. 21 Tennessee 59-55
- Holtmann makes Big Ten history as Ohio St. tops Northwestern
- Roach scores 20 as Texas beats No. 8 Texas Tech 67-58
- Top Stories
Jacksonville-area high school football scoreboard
Jacksonville-area high school football scores
Jacksonville high school football coach Ryan Keith dies after battle with ALS
Action Sports Jax: National Signing Day - Part 1
Action Sports Jax: National Signing Day - Part 2
Action Sports Jax: National Signing Day - Part 3