Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Action News Jax Investigates: Heroin epidemic changes how law…
- Action News Jax Investigates: Resurgence of heroin in North Florida
- 1 case of Zika virus confirmed in St. Johns County
- JSO responding to homicide on West 31st Street
- Guns found at 2 Jacksonville high schools
- Chilly evening
- State: Plea deal was only way we could recover Lonzie's remains
- Three students detained after prank at Columbia County high school