Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Man arrested after shooting in Applebee's, police pursuit
- Jacksonville firefighters to provide training, supplies to Guatemalan…
- Owner of Southside home ‘terrorized' neighborhood, family said
- State Attorney: Latitude 360 employees are ‘victims'
- More people working ‘gigs' to supplement income
- Mother claims son was attacked inside Jacksonville Westside library
- Florida inmate, girlfriend and 3-year-old boy found safe
- Warm Friday before our next cold front