Florida Housing Help is designed to educate and assist families facing foreclosure. The workshop will include opportunities to meet with mortgage lenders, HUD-certified housing counselors, and legal assistance. The workshop is on March 28 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m at Bradham Brooks Northwest Library.
Please bring copies of these items if applicable:
• Recent paycheck stubs and bank account statements
• Driver License or picture ID and Social Security Cards
• Income Tax Returns along with W-2 Forms
• Hardship letter explaining delinquency of mortgage
payments or any gap in employment
• Statements or bills documenting all household expenses
• Recent correspondence from mortgage company and last
• Current property tax bill and proof of homeowners’
Confirmed Lenders: Wells Fargo, Citimortgage, Suntrust Mortgage, Ocwen Loan Servicing, PNC Mortgage, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.