Download the Action News Jax News and First Alert Weather apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
- Mandarin High School students, staff returning to classes after bomb threat lockdown
- PEAK FLORIDA: Alachua County Sheriff's deputies find shark and gator in same creek
- Vice President Mike Pence discusses trade in Jacksonville, how this will benefit local workers
- Bear spotted in Fleming Island
- Jacksonville man wins $1 million from $20 lottery scratch-off game
- Jacksonville firefighters monitoring brush fire near Chaffee Road
- Jacksonville pastor on Terry Parker shooting: 'We as a community have an issue'
- PHOTOS: Tom Coughlin Jay Fund Celebrity Golf Classic raises money to fight childhood cancer