Download the Action News Jax News and First Alert Weather apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
- Police: Human remains found in Alabama during search for Jacksonville 5-year-old, Taylor Williams
- Taylor Williams: Search for missing person in Alabama area where girl's mother previously lived
- AMBER ALERT: Human remains found in Alabama during search for Jacksonville girl Taylor Williams
- TAYLOR WILLIAMS: Police provide update on missing 5-year-old girl
- Taylor Williams: Military history of missing girl's mother, Brianna Williams
- Apparent SWAT situation blocks Commonwealth Avenue in Jacksonville
- FLORIDA AMBER ALERT: Timeline of events in disappearance of Jacksonville girl Taylor Williams
- JSO: 2 teens shot, 1 killed on Kings Road near EWC campus