Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Jury likely to begin deliberations for a verdict Wednesday in James Colley trial
- UNF student saves mom and dies in crash near Buckman Bridge
- Federal employee accused of recording 12-year-old girl naked at St. Johns County home
- Photos: 11 arrested in 'Operation Friday the 13th'
- Images: Fire destroys building near boat marina in Fernandina Beach
- Jacksonville family claims moving company is holding belongings hostage
- Restaurant Report: Olympia Cafe in Mayport closed to 'protect public health'
- Brunswick boy shot in head with BB gun speaks, eats for first time since incident