Download the Action News Jax News and First Alert Weather apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
- Mother accused of shoplifting dies in Clay County jail cell
- Neighbors find 6-year-old outside, St. Johns County woman charged with DUI, child neglect
- Jacksonville police identify woman killed in Beach Blvd. hit-and-run, search for car involved
- Clay County man arrested after 11-year-old gives birth
- Top 5 scams targeting Jacksonville families
- JFRD: Fiery crash on I-295 near the Buckman Bridge delays traffic
- Mueller report: Barr clears Trump on collusion, investigations continue
- JFRD: Crews working brush fire near Oceanway