Download the Action News Jax News and First Alert Weather apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
- Hanna park drowning: Family says mom of 2 died after crashing into lake
- Four juveniles escape Florida Department of Juvenile Justice facility, JSO says
- Local band hosting benefit to help local singer and mother battling cancer
- Arrest made in shooting off Drum and Copper Streets
- St. Augustine woman threatens to cut woman after she denies her slice of pizza
- PHOTOS: Four juveniles escape Florida Department of Juvenile Justice facility, JSO says
- Humane Society of Camden County stops accepting pets for the time being
- 5-year-old survives overturned vehicle in lake at Hanna Park