Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Mariota comes off bench, Titans beat Jaguars 9-6
- Jaguars lose to Titans at home
- Jacksonville nurse arrested for taking morphine from Memorial Hospital, police say
- 15-month-old dies after incident at a local day care
- Casting extras in Camden County for Stephen King's movie 'Doctor Sleep'
- Clay County man, 67, missing, endangered
- JFRD: Dozens of medical calls at Jaguars game
- FDLE issues a Missing Child Alert for Flagler County teen