Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Sentencing phase begins in the murder trial of Cherish Perrywinkle
- Brothers shot, 1 killed, after confronting man over unpaid rent in Palatka
- 23 members of a single family removed after brawling on cruise ship
- JSO: $10,000 reward offered for arrest of 7-year-old's killer
- Dog found tied to tree with note attached to collar gets adopted
- Must-listen: Exclusive talks with Jaguars, Jax Icemen front office
- Video: JFRD rescues workers dangling from downtown building
- CBS47 at 5:45: Chemical found in dozens of pet products can be fatal