Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Police looking for man in connection to Amazon Fulfillment Center investigation
- 13-year-old student arrested for school shooting threat in St. Johns County
- Nurse charged with sexual assault after woman in vegetative state gives birth
- JSO: Woman shot after performing sexual act for $5 and Pringles potato chips
- Good Samaritans who helped woman pinned under truck speak exclusively to Action News Jax
- Kid Care Report: Two local child care centers cited for violations, others receive clean reports
- St. Augustine leaders vetting new, cheaper recycling, trash services
- First Alert Weather: Tracking Thursday Morning Rain