Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Nassau County man killed in standoff 'miraculously' survived shootout in Connecticut, report says
- NCSO: Vomit-covered woman arrested after huffing binge at Callahan Walgreens
- Students allowed back into St. Johns County school after bomb threat
- Florida deputy arrested for soliciting prostitute on Facebook, deputies say
- 'Wanted' St. Johns County man found to be elderly dog-carrying neighbor, deputies say
- Jacksonville seniors are turning to Airbnb to make ends meet
- Florida authorities arrest man in car theft -- and sleeping baby
- Austin bombings: Authorities clear suspect Mark Conditt's home of explosives, officials say