Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Jennifer Sybert: 10 things we know about suspect in Nassau mom's disappearance
- Multiple men come to Jacksonville mom's home for sex following fake dating profile
- Girl says Clay County substitute teacher told her to go 'outside' to shoot herself
- Joleen Cummings disappearance: Timeline of events
- St. Johns County man missing in Atlanta
- UF Health Proton Therapy Institute hosts first wedding, puts spotlight on medical tourism
- DCPS to cut teachers jobs to make up for $62M shortfall; local teachers outraged
- Alligator trapped on Atlantic Blvd sidewalk