Download the Action News Jax News, First Alert Weather and Wake Up apps from the Apple and Google Play Store
The Action News Jax News app is constantly updated with the latest local news, weather, traffic and sports. Not near a TV? Action News Jax streams eight hours of live newscasts streamed each weekday for mobile. In addition, you’ll find recorded video reports from Action News Jax’s award-winning staff of reporters and photographers.
The First Alert Weather app is constantly updated with the latest Jacksonville-area weather forecast and storm information. The free service includes the First Alert team’s 7-day Forecast with the weekend always in view. Our Interactive Radar zooms down to your neighborhood or zooms out to check radar anywhere in the country.
The Action News Jax alarm clock app helps you start your day with livestreaming newscasts, constantly updated news headlines, weather forecasts and traffic for Northeast Florida — all with the Action News Jax team. This app also features a customizable alarm clock.
- Jacksonville mother arrested after baby found with multiple skull fractures
- Jacksonville city budgets millions to create uniform surveillance system to combat crime
- Log truck driver dies in crash near Shave Bridge in Nassau County
- Action News Jax Investigates: New technology tracking you without your knowledge
- Mandarin convenience store robbed, employees held at gunpoint
- CDC confirms 90 cases of polio-like syndrome, Acute Flaccid Myelitis
- The Latest: Gillum says claims of fraud undermine democracy
- First Alert Weather: Tracking Showers ahead of cooler temperatures