To prepare for a medical supply shortage, Baptist Health in Jacksonville is collecting donations.
Items can be dropped off at the Baptist Health System’s San Marco East Plaza office located at 3563 Philips Highway.
The hospital is collecting the following items:
- Clorox bleach wipes (or equivalent)
- Hand sanitizer
- Face shields
- N95s (or any equivalent CDC- approved masks)
- Non-contact thermometers
- Masks (surgical/procedural)
- Isolation gowns
- Disposable coveralls/painter’s suits
- Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR)
- Controlled Air Purifying Respirators (CAPR)
- Other approved PPE supplies advised by the CDC
For more information, click here.
© 2021 © 2020 Cox Media Group