WHAT TO KNOW
- The St. Augustine Amphitheatre, located at 1340C A1A South, will host the food drive on Saturday, May 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, located at 1050 A1A North, will host on Saturday, May 16 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- United Way and St. Johns County volunteers will be at both venues’ parking lots collecting donations from vehicles while maintaining proper social distancing guidelines. All volunteers will be provided PPE equipment by St. Johns County Emergency Operations.
Below is a list of nonperishable items being accepted as donations:
- Peanut butter
- Canned Soup or Stew
- Canned, dried or plastic packaged fruit or applesauce
- Canned beans and vegetables
- Cooking oils
- Canned tuna, salmon, ham or chicken
- Pasta, rice or instant potatoes
- Granola bars, nuts or crackers
- Box Cereal or Meal
Officials said they will not be accepting donations like baked goods, expired food, leftovers, food with packaging concerns, items with glass or cellophane or items that need refrigeration.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group