JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - In order to empower people, the American Red Cross offers CPR and First Aid training in Jacksonville and throughout the state.
Taught by experienced professionals, Red Cross classes are developed under the guidance of, and reviewed by, the Red Cross Scientific Advisory Council.
Course materials are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that the latest techniques and information are included in every course we teach.
- Newborn baby attacked, killed by family dog, sheriff says
- Jacksonville 19-year-old lives on through organ donation
- Dozens of drivers stop on Georgia highway to grab cash that spilled onto road
- Florida woman arrested, accused of urinating in ice cream machine
- Kid Care Report: Westside day care reportedly left toddlers alone, DCF says
At the Red Cross, Jacksonville CPR classes and First Aid training are not only offered at convenient times and locations, but they take just a few short hours to complete.
Delivered by experts in a relaxed setting that allows plenty of time for questions, in-person courses make it easy to become comfortable with the information and techniques.
Click here for more information.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.