JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The annual Painting of the PawPrints event is this Saturday, Aug. 3.
The event starts in Lot K at 7 a.m. and runs through 10 a.m.
Parking is free in Lot H, which is right off Bay Street in Downtown.
This is the JAX Chamber Downtown Council’s 25th annual Painting of the PawPrints.
The plan is paint 330 paw prints along Bay Street. Click here for more informaton.
- Columbia County: Man arrested for strangling daughter after she made mac-n-cheese, police say
- SJSO: Man dies in apparent drowning during honeymoon trip to beach in St. Johns County
- Teen shot in fourth shooting reported in Jacksonville Tuesday night
- Mom's boyfriend accused of killing her toddler son; boy's dad later opens fire on cops, police say
- Woman killed at fire station while trying to get away from husband, sheriff says
© 2019 Cox Media Group.