CLAY COUNTY, Fla. - Several parts of a Clay County neighborhood near Clay Charter Academy are under a boil water notice.
Clay County officials say part of the Pineridge Plantation subdivision had their water service interrupted today.
Repairs were being done to a broken water main.
All who were impacted have received a notice at this point. For more information, click here.
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.