JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Florida Blue is hiring 255 full-time Member Care Specialists in Jacksonville with a "teacher schedule", according to the company.
The job would entail working 9 months and get 3 months off "to use however they'd like and a job to come back to."
The event is Saturday July 13 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Florida Blue Center at the St. Johns Town Center, 4855 Town Center Parkway.
Those interested should respond to an online invitation.
The jobs do have health insurance benefits, according to the company.
Applications are already being submitted online.
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- Lyft driver stopped to help teen hit, left for dead: 'He was trying to keep himself alive.'
- Southwest Airlines issues travel advisory due to potential tropical storm
- Fatal crash involving a car, semi in Nassau County
- Social media video showing girl licking medical equipment in doctor's office causes concern online
© 2019 Cox Media Group.