JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A business owner from Alabama is raising awareness for breast cancer by mowing lawns across the country.
Action News Jax introduced Rodney Smith in January when he came to Jacksonville to mow lawns for those in need. Then we followed back up with him in May when he stopped in Jacksonville to mow lawns for veterans.
Well now, Smith wants to mow laws for anyone battling breast cancer, for survivors, and those who have lost a loved one to the illness.
The only thing he asks for in return is to sign his lawn mower, and to share your story with him.
He'll be in Jacksonville at the end of the month. If you'd like to nominate someone to have their lawn mowed by Smith you can call him at (256) 631-8660.
- Child with measles was brought to Wolfson Children's Hospital emergency room
- Nike announces Kyrie 5, SpongeBob SquarePants collaboration restock, new release
- JFRD Firefighter's story earned her the cover of "Good Housekeeping" along side John Cena
- PHOTOS: Inside former Jacksonville Jaguar Kevin Hardy's home for sale
- Juul suspends sales of fruity flavors indefinitely
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
© 2019 Cox Media Group.