JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Florida Department of Business and Professioanl Reguulation is taking new entries for the annual quota beverage license drawing.
Only 51 licenses are available across 27 counties including Duval, Saint Johns, and Flagler counties.
The licenses allow license holders to sell beer, wine, and distilled spirits.
State law limits the number of license quotas per year by county population.
The entry deadline is Oct. 2.
For details on how to apply, click here.
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.