JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and a local patient has new hope in her fight against the disease.
Action News Jax reporter Elizabeth Pace is showing how the new vaccine is able to fight cancer cells. Click here to read her full story.
For information on breast cancer click here.
- Joleen Cummings case: Murder suspect Kimberly Kessler is competent, treatment staff says
- Jacksonville star high school basketball player shot on walk home, source says
- Submit your photos: Action Sports Jax Gardner Minshew Lookalike Contest
- Changes are coming to this year's Sea and Sky Air Show at Jax Beach
- Florida Department of Health confirms measles case in Duval County
- Florida toddler dies after being left in hot Jeep outside Tampa home, police say
- LIST: Halloween events in the Jacksonville area
© 2019 Cox Media Group.