JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Watch Countdown to Kickoff at 2 p.m.
UPDATE 12:20 P.M.:
The 86-year tradition of the Florida-Georgia football game will take place Saturday Nov. 2 at 3:30 p.m., but the new Bold City Bash will accompany the weekend's events.
Here's what you need to know about the events ahead of the weekend:
- The Jacksonville Transportation Authority has transportation for the Florida-Georgia game and the Bold City Bash. Here is the link for additional information.
- The baseball game will be followed by a concert with Brett Young and fireworks.
- Tickets for all three events are $15.
- A Block Party will stretch from Adams Street and A. Philip Randolph Boulevard starting at 4 p.m. Friday where there will be food trucks, live entertainment, local brews and a beer garden and more; click here to see a map of the Block Party.
- Judging for the 19th annual "Show Your True Colors" Campground Decorating Contest will take place Nov. 1 from 4 to 5 p.m. A winner will be announced at 5 p.m.
- The Florida-Georgia Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place Friday Nov. 1 at noon at the TIAA Bank East Club; click here to purchase tickets.
- Duval's Bold City Bash Fan Fare at Daily's Place Flex Field will host a Hall of Fame Exhibit along with a 3v3 flag football game. This event begins Friday, Nov. 1 at 1 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 2 from 10 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- There is also a Welcome Center located across from Lot J at TIAA Bank Field; click here for hours of operation throughout the week and weekend.
- All lots, general and private, open at 8 a.m Saturday; click here for more parking and traffic information.
- Golf carts and motorized scooters that are not street-legal will not be permitted in the Sports Complex area or surrounding parking lots, or streets leading into the Jacksonville Landing.
- River Taxis loop every 30 to 40 minutes from Thursday through Sunday; click here to see the schedule and purchase tickets.
- For JTA transportation options click here.
- Gameday Xpress service begins at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday and ends one hour after the game has ended, click here to purchase tickets and to see shuttle parking locations.
- Sideline Safety Zone and Guest Services are areas where residents, students and visitors will be able to find assistance including medical help, first aid, transportation services information, directions, telephone service, food, water and more; click here for more information on hours and locations.
Here's what you need to know about the game:
- Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 2 on CBS47.
- Battle of the Border with Action Sports Jax airs from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ahead of the game.
- The Battle of the Border Post Game Show will air immediately after the game finishes.
- The Florida Gators are the home team and will be located on the West side of the stadium, while the Georgia Bulldogs are the away team and will be located on the East side of the stadium.
- The game was first held in Jacksonville in 1933 and for every year since except 1994 and 1995; click here for a timeline of the history of the rivalry.
Cox Media Group