Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also in this episode, with the new EV tax credits, is this the year to buy an electric vehicle? Clark goes over the important considerations around this major decision.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- EV Tax Credits & Update: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- 5 Things To Know About Series I Savings Bonds
- Inflation for goods fell while inflation for services increased
- 7 Items You Should Never Carry in Your Wallet
- Report: Top Vehicles Most Likely To Last 200,000 Miles
- Uni – One Toll Pass. 19 States.
- These Big Banks Are Finally Doing Something About Zelle
- KENTUCKYBoard of Pharmacy KASPER Questions
- Here's what you need to know about the new EV tax credit for 2023
- Tesla deliveries miss estimates due to logistical issues, slowing demand
- What Is an HSA Account and How Does It Work?
- The worst insurance in the world
- How To Buy Term Life Insurance in 7 Easy Steps
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.13.23 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / Electric Vehicle Purchase – Now? appeared first on Clark Howard.