We've all been victims of customer-no-service. So how do you effectively complain and resolve an issue? Persistent patience and various resources including a new service. Also, do you have things gathering dust you now regret buying? Take the "closet test" and learn to defeat the tactics behind impulse buying.
- Customer No-Service Resources: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Prevent Buyer's Remorse: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Liz Weston: How to complain and get results
- Cutting through customer service doom-loops by calling in a 'Karen'
- Elliott Advocacy – karens for hire
- Clark's Consumer Action Center
- Moving.org General Complaint Form
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Best Online Banks: Free Checking and High-Interest Savings Accounts
- How To Find and Choose a Financial Advisor
- Garrett Planning Network: Home
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 01.16.23 Break Through Customer No-Service / Banish Buyer's Remorse appeared first on Clark Howard.