Talking about finances has always been a challenge for couples, with new challenges brought on by technology conveniences. It can be an awkward dance discussing money, but it's vitally important to a relationship. Clark's guidelines can help get the ongoing conversation started. Also, paper products are costing more, but this time it's not a supply chain disruption. Hear what's happening and what to expect, as the price of TP rises once again.
- Money And Relationships: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- TP Price Increase: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- NYTimes.com: Young, in Love and Figuring Out How to Talk About Money
- How To Find and Choose a Financial Advisor
- Clark Howard's 5 Money Tips for Couples
- Can Married Couples Get Joint Access To Utility, Mortgage and Investment Accounts?
- How Couples Can Get on the Same Page About Money
- 6 Things To Know Before Contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- How Many Credit Cards Should I Have?
- Best Credit Cards for Students: Top Picks for 2023
- Clark discussed money market funds with higher yields than online savings accounts
- Why the housing market is making your toilet paper more expensive
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 03.06.23 Money And Relationships / Behind the TP Price Increase appeared first on Clark Howard.