The big runup in gas is getting people more focused on where they buy. The market is becoming dominated by independent retailers, not the traditional oil companies. The forward thinking growth of Wawa includes charging stations. And where and how you shop for groceries makes a big difference too. Clark shares what's getting more pricey and what's not, and strategies for all to save on groceries, including sharing initiatives.
- Wawa Expansion: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- SAVE on Groceries: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- These 10 Groceries Items Are Getting More Expensive
- 22 Ways To Save Money on Groceries
- Report: The Best and Cheapest Grocery Stores
- Credit card companies adjust merchant fees. Consumers may pay the price
- Turn off the debit function of your debit card
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- Bluebird named best banking alternative
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 05.09.22 The Wawa Wow Factor / Inflation Supermarket Strategy appeared first on Clark Howard.