Add auto insurance increases to higher vehicle & gas prices. Collision rates and the cost of repairs are up too, factors creating a perfect storm of costs for auto insurers, in turn passed along to drivers. Hear 2 ways to lower your auto insurance premiums. Also this episode: Employers thought they'd order everyone back to office work last September. That flew out on the Delta variant. There are pros & cons to Work From Home but for most remote workers, the advantages win out. Management had best be flexible. The landscape has changed – permanently.
- Shop Auto Insurance: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- WFH: A Generational Shift: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Car Insurance Archives – Clark Howard
- Credit Karma Review: Free Credit Score and More at Your Fingertips
- 5 Sneaky Ways To Improve Your Credit Score
- Investing & Retirement Archives – Clark Howard
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 07.14.22 Auto Insurance Increases / WFH: A Generational Shift appeared first on Clark Howard.