New data illustrates how people are now stretched financially, trading down retail purchases while overall, credit card debt is up. Clark shares some back to basics measures for more mindful spending. Also, current dislocations have opened up a fast growing area of abuse in the trade and technical school funding arena. What to look for – and look out for – when considering training alternatives to college.
- Inflation Shoppers: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Training Contract Warning: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Should I Buy a Used Car, New Car or Lease Right Now?
- Mint Review: 5 Things To Know About the Free Budgeting Tool
- How to handle money when you're traveling overseas
- The Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Don't Get Dinged at the Gas Pump by New Visa and Mastercard Policies
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 07.20.22 Inflation & Changing Buying Habits / Training Programs Pose A New Student Debt Hazard appeared first on Clark Howard.