As the housing market cools, price cuts are happening around the country. A widespread buyers strike has set in. Many fear a housing market collapse as experienced 15 years ago. Clark explains why that won't happen, and has recommendations for potential home buyers and renters. Also, a special warning about using self-checkout lanes.
- HOUSING Update: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Special Warning: Self Check-out: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Mortgage Recast Definition – Investopedia
- 8 Things To Know Before Your First Trip to Aldi
- The Points Guy – Maximize your travel.
- These New Apps Can Help Maximize Credit Card Rewards
- Best Travel Credit Cards: Top Rewards Picks for 2022
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.01.22 HOUSING: Outlook and Recommendations / Self-Checkout Warning appeared first on Clark Howard.