Clark revisits retail website Wish to usher it into his "graveyard." Prices are so cheap! What went wrong? Also, EV – electric vehicle adoption is set to climb over the next few years. But where to recharge is an obstacle for car buyers. Learn how forward-thinking gas station/convenience store operators are getting with the program to serve a growing EV market.
- Website WISH: Unfulfilled: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Progress – EV Charging Stations: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Fidelity Rewards Visa vs. Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer: Pick the Right 2% Credit Card
- What Is a Roth 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- ClarkDeals – Costco
- The Best Car-Buying Services in 2022
- Visible Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Clark.com – Cell Phones
- What Is an ETF?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.09.22 Retail Site WISH: Unfulfilled / Getting it Right: EV Charging Stations appeared first on Clark Howard.