The quality of the average vehicle sold in the U.S. in recent years is the lowest since 1986! Clark explains what has led to this problem and why therein lies opportunity. Also – ships coming in have created massive surpluses among retailers. The plus for you: deals of a lifetime. Learn which categories are steals right now and how long this could go on. Inflationary pressures in many sectors of the economy are starting to ease.
- WANTED: Mechanics: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Oversupply Bargains: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Cars Archives – Clark Howard
- Clark Deals
- How To Improve Your Credit Score by 100 Points in 30 Days
- 5 Sneaky Ways To Improve Your Credit Score
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 08.10.22 WANTED: Auto Mechanics / Oversupply Bargains appeared first on Clark Howard.