Happy Labor Day Weekend! Please enjoy this Best Of episode. Clark returns Tuesday September 5
The No Surprises Act became law last year to eliminate surprise medical billing, but most people don't know what it is and what their rights are under it. Clark lays it out so you know your new rights when it comes to medical bills. Also – how much, if anything, do you have in your emergency fund? Clark has a way for you to be better prepared for the inevitable rainy day.
- The No Surprises Act & Your Rights: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Your Rainy Day Fund: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Patients Still Receive Surprise Medical Bills, Including for Medical Laboratory Testing, Despite
- Enactment of Federal No Surprises Act That Became Law on Jan. 1, 2022
- Understand your rights against surprise medical bills – CMS
- Rocket Mortgage – Physician Loans: Are They A Good Mortgage Option For Doctors?
- Bankrate's Annual Emergency Fund Report | Bankrate
- Emergency Fund: Everything You Need to Know
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- Money market funds – Fidelity Investments
- The Monte Carlo Simulation: Understanding the Basics
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 09.01.23 BEST OF: Medical Bills And The No Surprises Act / Starting Your Emergency Fund appeared first on Clark Howard.