Clark explains the forces behind a reversal in home building trends, bringing more affordable homes to the housing market. Also today: New data shows the net cost of attending college is moderating. Clark discusses cost factors to consider when choosing a college and most importantly – a course of study and skill set. Is prestige worth the price, or is it better to hold the cost and borrowing down? Plus, a NEVER NEVER rule on student loans.
- Back To Smaller Homes: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- College Major and School Choice Decisions: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Goodbye Bathtub and Living Room. America's Homes Are Shrinking.
- Divvy Wants to Make Rent-to-Own Deals Easy. Many Customers Find Them Hard.
- Should You Buy an Extended Warranty on Your Car?
- Want high earnings? Focus on the major, not a college's prestige
- Student Loan Payments Are Restarting: 4 Things To Know
- How Do Student Loans Work? 7 Things to Know
- 'I've had this black cloud looming over me': How private lenders have left millions of college students with no hope for the future
- Simple Interest: Who Benefits, With Formula and Example
- Rule of 78: Definition, How Lenders Use It, and Calculation
- Submit a complaint | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Why Clark Howard Shifted to a Digital Wallet and You Should Too
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 09.11.23 The Return Of Smaller Homes / Smart Choices For Higher Education appeared first on Clark Howard.