Rents have increased dramatically in a short period of time, the biggest rise since the aftermath of WWII. Clark explains how we got here today and the idea of rent control, plus, some good news on the rental front. Also – Is renting out your car on a peer-to-peer platform to make extra money a good idea? Clark breaks down the pros and cons.
- The Rental Housing Outlook: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Peer-To-Peer Car Rental: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- AAA Membership: Is It Worth It?
- Costco Travel: 5 Things To Know Before You Book
- How To Use 'Vacations To Go' To Find Bargain Cruises
- Travel Insurance? What You Need To Know Before You Buy
- CNET – How to Make Extra Money by Renting Out Your Car Online
- Peer-to-peer car sharing: A potentially risky side gig
- Turo: 5 Things To Know About the Cheap Car Rental Service
- AutoSlash Review: How To Save on a Rental Car
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- No Surprises Act – CMS
- Your health insurance says, 'Claim denied.' How to fight back
- Should You Buy Cell Phone Insurance?
- Cell Phone Protection: These Credit Cards Will Replace Your Stolen or Damaged Phone
- Clark.com – CELL PHONES
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 09.12.22 Rising Rents & The Rental Housing Outlook / Peer-To-Peer Car Rental – Pros & Cons appeared first on Clark Howard.