Current customer outrage at Dunkin' for devaluing rewards offers a lesson about these programs in general, including travel points from hotels and airlines. Clark discusses how this game is played and what participating consumers should understand about so called loyalty programs. Also, Clark has been talking about affordable hearing aids being just around the corner for 5 years. FINALLY they're here – hearing aids at world prices vs cartel prices! Learn how the market now works and what's available
- Loyalty Rewards Devalued: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Now In Range-Affordable Hearing Aids: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- You're Going to Have to Work Harder for Your Airline Status – The Wall Street Journal.
- Best Travel Credit Cards: Top Rewards Picks for 2022
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® Review: Is It Worth the Hefty Annual Fee?
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® vs. Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Which Travel Card Is Best For You?
- Will Hawaii No Longer Accept Out-of-State Driver's Licenses? | Snopes.com
- Automatic Bill Pay: How It Works and How To Do It Safely
- The Washington Post: How to buy a hearing aid online or in a store
- Clark.com Hearing Aids
- Aspiration Spend & Save: Do Good While Maximizing Your Savings Interest Rate
- What Is Disability Insurance and How Does It Work?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 10.26.22 Loyalty Programs Give & Take / At Last! Affordable Hearing Aids appeared first on Clark Howard.