Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also today – First time home buyers face many challenges now, but as homebuilders also feel the crunch, there's a shift in the housing market that may benefit you.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Homebuilder Incentives: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- What Is a Good Credit Score?
- How to Find a Geriatric Care Manager / Senior Planning
- Is it safe to buy travel from a warehouse club like Costco?
- Clark's tips on saving for college
- Why 'Buy Now, Pay Later' Worries Clark Howard
- TSA PreCheck® vs. Global Entry vs. CLEAR: Which Is Best for You?
- Global Entry: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Homebuilders turn to incentives to draw in priced-out buyer pool
- Mortgages Archives – Clark Howard
- Assumable Mortgage: What It Is, How It Works, Types, Pros & Cons
- So, you've frozen your credit: What to do next?
- How To Get a Free Credit Report
- How To Dispute an Error on Your Credit Report and Win
Thank you for listening today, Clarkies! If you want to be part of our "Clarkie" segment, call 404-981-2071 to leave a comment or story. We may play it during a future episode!
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.17.23 Clark Answers His Critics on Clark Stinks / Homebuilder Incentives For Buyers appeared first on Clark Howard.