New warnings if you have a leased car or are trying to buy a vehicle. Dealers are getting desperate, and some are using dirty tactics you need to know about. Also, it's go time for holiday shopping and Clark has several excellent tips for how to save while shopping online this holiday season, plus shipping and store pick-up advice.
- Vehicle Purchases & Lease Buyouts: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Clark Smart Online Shopping: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Car dealers accused of price-gouging customers who exercise option to buy leased vehicles
- Tight car inventory can lead to phantom stock, ghost vehicles
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP): What It Is, How It Works, Advantages
- How To Get the Best Price Possible Shopping Online
- Why Retailers Are Charging Return Fees and How to Avoid Them
- How To Prevent, Report and Repair Identity Theft
- Liability vs. Full Coverage: Which Auto Insurance Do You Need?
- Welcome to Clark's Christmas Kids 2022
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 11.28.22 WARNING: Vehicle Purchases & Lease Buyouts / Attention Holiday Shoppers appeared first on Clark Howard.