TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Someone in California finally won the record-breaking Powerball jackpot of $2.04 billion in Monday’s drawing, but plenty of players in Florida won high-dollar prizes too.
Florida Lottery said 26 people cashed in on the record drawing, but not the Powerball.
One of these lucky tickets was sold locally at a Circle K in St. Augustine.
The winning numbers for Monday’s drawing, which came down on Tuesday, were 10, 33, 41, 47, 56 and the red Powerball was 10, according to lottery officials. The Power Play was 2x.
A total of three Florida tickets won second-tier prizes, Florida Lottery officials said. These winning tickets matched all five of the white ball numbers but did not match the Powerball number. One lucky player won $2 million and two players each won $1 million.
Florida’s winning $2 million POWERBALL ticket was sold at:
- K & M Drugs, located at 395 Village Drive in Poinciana
Florida’s winning $1 million POWERBALL tickets were sold at:
- Wellington Marathon, located at 2741 South State Road 7 in Wellington
- Sunshine, located at 1277 West Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach
[SIGN UP: Action News Jax Daily Headlines Newsletter]
Additionally, a total of 23 Florida tickets won third-tier prizes; these winning tickets matched four of the five white ball numbers and the Powerball number. Four players each won $100,000 and 19 players each won $50,000.
Florida’s winning $100,000 POWERBALL tickets were sold at:
- Publix, located at 10601 U.S. Highway 441 in Leesburg
- Sun Food, located at 1009 Hunter Road in Okeechobee
- Circle K, located at 901 West Sunrise Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale
- Publix, located at 15265 Collier Boulevard in Naples
Florida’s winning $50,000 POWERBALL tickets were sold at:
- Thorntons, located at 1351 34th Street North in St. Petersburg
- Publix, located at 7375 West Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach
- Publix, located at 2300 Griffin Road in Lakeland
- 7-Eleven, located at 7405 Redbug Lake Road in Oviedo
- Circle K, located at 2919 Coastal Highway in Saint Augustine
- Publix, located at 13121 Paul J Doherty Parkway in Fort Myers
- Publix, located at 2031 Bay Street in Sarasota
- 7-Eleven, located at 7605 Sinclair Road in Kissimmee
- Speedway, located at 1241 North Tamiami Trail in Nokomis
- 7-Eleven, located at 2605 Wooleright Road in Boynton Beach
- Publix, located at 8833 Tamiami Trail North in Naples
- Daybreak Market & Fuel 3, located at 19701 Cochran Boulevard in Port Charlotte
- Apex Pharmacy, located at 6110 West Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach
- Skylake Discount Liquors, located at 1664 Northeast Miami Gardens Drive in Miami Gardens
- Hunt Club Market, located at 241 North Hunt Club Boulevard in Longwood
- Publix, located at 15729 Pines Boulevard in Pembroke Pines
- Circle K, located at 12995 North U.S. Highway 441 in Citra
- 7-Eleven, located at 1721 North Honore Avenue in Sarasota
- Sunshine, located at 5298 Copans Road in Margate
What do you do if you’re a winner?
How do you claim the winning tickets sold in Saturday’s drawing or any other winning ticket in Florida?
Florida Lottery says any prizes less than $600 can be claimed at any of its retailers; however, prizes over $600 must be claimed at the lottery headquarters or district offices or mailed for the payment.
Winners of prizes more than $600 must fill out a winner claim form and have a valid government issued photo ID with a social security card.
Florida Lottery Draw game prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date. Draw game prizes for which a single-payment cash option is available must be claimed within the first 60 days after the applicable draw date to elect the cash option.
Florida Lottery Scratch-Off and Fast Play game prizes must be claimed within 60 days of the official end-of-game date.