NORTHEAST FLORIDA — Action News Jax has the very latest information on Florida cases of the coronavirus LIVE on FOX30 and CBS47. Click here to watch.
To provide transparency and clarity regarding COVID-19, the Florida Department of Health launched a COVID-19 Case Dashboard. To keep Florida residents and visitors safe, informed and aware about the status of the virus, officials created the dashboard that is updated daily.
Florida health officials reported 2,926 new cases of COVID-19 in the state on Monday morning.
As of 11 a.m., the state’s total case numbers have now reached 100,217 with 3,173 deaths.
In Duval County, there are 183 new cases of the coronavirus. The county has the largest increase of cases in Northeast Florida, based on the latest COVID-19 report.
There have been no new COVID-19 related deaths in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. Two new hospitalizations were reported in Northeast Florida: one person was hospitalized in Bradford County and another in Clay County because of the virus, according to the health department.
See below for a full breakdown of the latest case numbers by county below:
- Baker County: 44 (3 new cases since last update)
- Bradford County: 63 (2 new cases since last update)
- Clay County: 519 (25 new cases since last update)
- Columbia County: 232 (5 new cases since last update)
- Duval County: 3,085 (183 new cases since last update)
- Nassau County: 120 (5 new cases since last update)
- Putnam County: 238 (1 new case since last update)
- St. Johns County: 496 (35 new cases since last update)
- Union County: 42 (1 new case since last update)
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group