GEORGIA — The Georgia Department of Health is looking for people to fill temporary positions as Georgia contact tracer. Hourly salary for the position start at 15 dollars.
According to the application, the job responsibilities include:
- Calling every case and either call or virtually monitor every close contact of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 to document a symptom check, refer them for testing according to established protocols, and provide them with instructions for quarantine.
- Understand the contact tracing, testing, and case investigating process in the context of a pandemic
- Call people who have been identified as a close contact of someone who tested positive for COVID-19
- Call or virtually monitor every identified close contact, gather/verify their information, and provide instructions for quarantine
- Input additional information of the close contact into the digital system
- Respond to common questions and provide information/recommendations regarding quarantine
- Communicate with close contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
- Collect information on symptoms during the call and record into the digital system
- Coordinate with supervisors if necessary, to refer close contacts to local support resources
- Exhibit critical thinking during calls to identify trends, gather additional information and escalate any risks where necessary
- Understand daily workflow and collaborate across the team
- The role may require performing additional COVID-19 response-related activities
To see if you qualify and to apply, click here!
© 2020 Cox Media Group