Jacksonville University is a private university founded in 1934. The university is known for being nestled on the St. Johns riverfront, and offering more than 70 majors, minors and pre-professional programs.
Here are five signs you went to JU:
1. You had to walk through the valley to get to and from class.
2. You had history with Dr. Walker Blanton.
3. You could walk right next to the St. Johns River on campus and see dolphins swimming.
4. Your campus was filled with beautiful oak trees.
5. You had the oldest living mascot, known as "Nellie." #RIP
This list was written by a Jacksonville University alumnus.
Visit our back to school section for the school lunch menus, supply lists and mom hacks.
© 2020 Cox Media Group