JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - In a new survey, 85% of people said they've been hit with an unexpected or hidden fee over the past two years.
CONTENT CONTINUES BELOW:
- Jacksonville Jaguars' Jalen Ramsey arrives at training camp in armored truck
- School rejects offer to pay $22,000 in delinquent student lunch bills
- Jacksonville wedding photographer could face additional charges
- JFRD: Children injured in apartment fire on Moncrief Road
- Kid Care Report: Jacksonville day care tagged for violations by DCF inspector
- Consumers are complaining about hidden or unexpected charges on purchases ranging from flights, rental cars, telecommunication providers and hotels.
- The most common complaint among consumers is for extra or unexpected charges related to broadcast TV and sports programming.
- Consumer Reports said that 96% of consumers reported unexpected or hidden fees annoying.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.