JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Action News Jax reporter Courtney Cole spent Thursday working to learn if Taylor Williams, 5, was enrolled in school in Duval County and where.
Based on where her mother, Brianna Williams, used to live on Jacksonville's Southside, Action News Jax was able to determine that Taylor would have attended either Beauclerc Elementary School or Twin Lakes Academy Elementary School.
Beauclerc told Cole there were no grief counselors on campus.
Content Continues Below
MORE ON MISSING 5-YEAR-OLD TAYLOR WILLIAMS:
- 5-year-old Jacksonville girl now missing for over 24 hours
- Timeline of events in disappearance of Jacksonville girl Taylor Williams
- Photos of Taylor Williams, the 5-year-old missing out of Jacksonville
- Photos: Massive search for Taylor Williams, missing 5-year-old Jacksonville girl
- Photos: Police looking for clues in Taylor's disappearance at Jacksonville apartment complex
Twin Lakes told Cole the school district would make that decision.
When Cole asked the school district questions regarding Taylor's enrollment and the last time she was at school, it sent her the following response via-email:
"While we are saddened to know that a child in our community is missing, privacy laws prevent us from addressing these questions about any student. "
Cole also spoke to several parents during pickup this afternoon. None of them knew Taylor, but they were saddened by the situation.
Action News Jax also reached out to Naval Air Station Jax, where Taylor's mom has been stationed since April 2018.
They us Taylor was enrolled in the base's day care, but they can't tell us the time period she was enrolled.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.