JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - According to a tweet from the Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department, crews are responded Saturday afternoon to a vehicle submerged in a retention pond off Interstate 95 at exit 333.
#BREAKING per @JFRDJAX: NB I95 at exit 333, vehicle in the water. One person has been pulled from the submerged car and is en route to the hospital with critical injuries.— Ryan Nelson (@RyanANJax) May 25, 2019
Wrecker driver on scene told me car still in the water. #ANJaxBreaking pic.twitter.com/fFDi3AV6FY
Crews are responding to a traffic accident northbound on i95 at exit 333 to a vehicle in the water .....crews on scene along with St John’s County Fire Rescue— MyJFRD (@JFRDJAX) May 25, 2019
One person was seen being rescued from the water on the Department of Transportation traffic cam before they were given CPR and brought into an ambulance.
- Officials working to contain Yellow Bluff wildfire that closed I-95, investigating cause of fire
- Restaurant Report: Customers ask for refund after hearing latest inspection at local eatery
- Here's your traffic information regarding the Yellow Bluff fire
- Florida governor signs bill allowing military teens to wear uniforms at graduation
- St. Augustine student says she was suspended indefinitely over gun photo
JFRD said the person was taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.