CLAY COUNTY, Fla. - The Clay County Sheriff's Office served a search warrant Wednesday morning in the Orange Park area for child abuse images, according to the CCSO.
Deputies are searching for evidence as the investigation is ongoing.
Early this morning the Clay County Sheriff's Office served a search warrant in the Orange Park area for child abusive images. Deputies are examining the scene for evidence. The investigation is ongoing. #CCSOFL #YouGotOptions pic.twitter.com/v5qV9Bvt3O— Clay County Sheriff's Office, FL (@ccsofl) August 21, 2019
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.