CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -
UPDATE: Crews continue to monitor the sinkhole, but it is not currently affecting traffic, CCSO says. Residents are encouraged to drive with caution.
Update: 08.21.19, 11:53 PM: Crews will continue to monitor the sinkhole. At this time, it has not affected the roadway. Residents are encouraged to drive with caution. https://t.co/C8zfdKWefU— Clay County Sheriff's Office, FL (@ccsofl) August 21, 2019
The Clay County Sheriff's Office is responding to a sinkhole in the area of Auburn Avenue, between Princeton Street and Notre Dame Street in Keystone Heights, the Sheriff's Office reports.
The sinkhole is about 60 feet long. Please use an alternate route if able, as a road closure is expected, CCSO says.
FACEBOOK LIVE: Sky Action News Jax shows aerial angles of the sinkhole
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.