Columbia County launched the Small Business Economic Stabilization Program Friday.
Columbia County allocated $7 million of CARES Act federal funding to be utilized for small business relief grants for Columbia County businesses. Each eligible small business may be awarded up to $20,000 in assistance in the initial round of distributions, according to the release.
Small Business Primary Eligibility Requirements
· Headquarters’ address is located within Columbia County
· Applicant must provide documentation establishing the business experienced an adverse financial impact due to COVID-19
· Employed 50 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees on March 1, 2020
· Business is compliant with all County business taxes, licenses, or registrations
· Photo ID for each owner
· Copy of current paid receipt for Columbia County business taxes
· Proof of business location in County
· Income documentation
© 2020 Cox Media Group