JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A double shooting that police believe happened outside an apartment complex in Jacksonville has left a person dead, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.
CONTENT CONTINUES BELOW:
- 'We're not giving up until these guys are found:' Search to continue for missing firefighters
- The Pier Cantina & Sandbar to close its doors in September
- Reality star Todd Chrisley's daughter says father, brother blackmailing her with sex tape
- Coast Guard, other agencies searching for two missing firefighters off coast of Port Canaveral
- PHOTOS: Alligator seen climbing fence at Naval Air Station Jacksonville
Police say they found a male dead in the 6900 block of Morse Avenue after receiving a report of a person shot around 3:45 p.m. Tuesday.
Shortly after responding to that incident, police say they were told that another person, a male that had been shot was dropped off at a local hospital.
The Sheriff's Office believes both incidents are related and are working on speaking with any witnesses. The identity and age of the victims have not been released.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.