Jacksonville FL — On Tuesday, the Department of Health in Duval County announced Pfizer’s COVID-19 booster shots are now available at five different locations across Jacksonville. Below we’ve outlined the different locations where you can get a booster shot at. According to the CDC, people who are 65 or older, long-term care facility residents, adults who have underlying health conditions, and adults who work and live in high-risk settings who are at least six months removed from their second Pfizer vaccine are eligible for a covid booster.
- South Jacksonville Immunization Center, 3225 University Blvd. S. Suite 200 Jacksonville, FL 32216. Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Tuesdays 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Second weekend of each month, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Pearl Immunization Center, 5322 N. Pearl St. Jacksonville, FL 32208. Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Fourth weekend of each month, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Comprehensive Care Center (CCC) 515 W. 6th St. Jacksonville, FL 32206. 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Emmett Reed Community Center 1093 W. 6th St. Jacksonville, FL 32209. Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Walk-up Only
- Cuba Hunter Community Center 4380 Bedford Rd. Jacksonville, FL 32207. Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Walk-up Only
If you have any questions you can call 904-253-1850.
©2021 Cox Media Group