JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — 20 Jacksonville companies are looking to fill over 850 jobs at the Jacksonville job fair this Thursday, March 25 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The job fair will take place at the Riverfront DoubleTree Hotel in downtown Jacksonville.
At the job fair, job seekers can speak face to face with future employers and learn more about the positions.
Job seekers looking to take part in the event can pre-register HERE.
COVID-19 safety measures will be enforced at the event. All participants must wear a mask and stay socially distanced.
Below are some of the companies and the positions they are looking to hire at the event.
- A Care Connection: Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Registered Nurses, Physical Therapists, Home Health Aides, Companion Caregivers
- ACI Learning: Career Training Consultants and Technical Instructors
- Allied Universal - Now Hiring for Over 80 Positions Including: Armed Security Officers, Unarmed Security Officers. Full and Part-Time Positions
- Aqua Marketing Group: Brand Ambassadors, Appointment Setter
- Citrus Contracting / Total Home Roofing - Hiring for About 10 Positions: Outside Sale Reps, Canvassers
- City of Jacksonville - Military Affairs - Veteran Services Information: Senior Accountant, Associate Engineer, Carpenter, Delegation Coordinator, Emergency Preparedness Planner, Executive Assistant I - Library Services, Field Evaluator, Firefighters, Fleet Preventative Maintenance Technician, Legal Assistant / Paralegal, Machinist, Maintenance Worker, Park Ranger, Part-Time Customer Service Rep - Bilingual, Revenue Collector, Solid Waste Truck Driver
- DeVry University / Keller Graduate School of Management: Associate, Bachelor, and Master’s Degree Programs along with Undergraduate and Graduate certificates. Courses are conveniently offered in 8 week sessions to allow for a more individualized focus. DeVry University has a long history of helping current and former members of the U.S. military reach their higher education goals with a variety of tech-infused degree programs and other benefits for military students.
- Enhanced Resource Centers (ERC) - Hiring For Over 50 Positions Including: Collections Agent, Collections Team Supervisor, Collections Operations Manager, Operational Support Specialist, Information Technology Risk Manager, Accounts Receivable Processor, Project Manager, and more.
- FHIA: Instore Marketing Representatives
- First Coast Security - Hiring For OVER 40 Positions Including: Armed Security Officers, Unarmed Security Officers, FLEX Security Officers, Armed Patrol Officers, Dispatch Officers
- G4S - Dozens of Positions Including: Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
- GATE - Hiring For Over 50 Positions at Multiple Locations Including: Managers in Training, Assistant Store Managers in Training, Store Associates, Food Service Associates
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America: Admissions Representatives, Equipment Trainer, Career Services Representatives
- LaborMax Staffing - Hiring For Over 100 Positions Including: Clerical, Warehouse Associates, Construction (All Trades), Various Hospitality Positions, Painters, Skilled Trades in HVAC, Plumbing, & Restoration
- Massey Services: Customer Service Representative, Manager Trainees, Pest Control Technicians, Outside Sales Representatives, Lawn Technicians
- Military Sealift Command - Hiring for OVER 50 Positions: Radio Electronics Technician, Electrician, Marine Engineering, Deck Engineer Machinist, Pumpman, DeckHands/Seamanship, Logistics, Storekeeping, Cook, Baker, Assistant Cook, Chief Cook, Medical Services Officer
- Owens Corning: Utility Operator, Trumbull Assistant Operator, Advanced Maintenance Specialist II, Electro Mechanical Technician
- Radius Global Solutions - Hiring for 20+ Positions Including: 3rd Party Collectors, Collections Supervisor, Entry Level Collectors, Medical Collectors, Night Time Collectors, Part-Time Collectors
- Shipyard Staffing - Over 75 Positions Including: Electricians, Electrician Apprentice, Welders, Welder Apprentice, Pipefitters, Pipefitter Apprentice, Shipfitters, Shipfitter Apprentice, Logistics Planner/Scheduler, Project Managers, Forklift Operators, Marine Painters, Painters, Outside Machinists, Insulators, Laggers, Riggers, Sheet Metal Mechanics, Sheet Metal Fitters, General Laborers
- The Law Offices of Ron Sholes: Receptionists, Legal Assistants, Attorney, Paralegal
- UDI: Customer Service Representatives, Service Technicians, Appointment Setters, Canvassers
- US Air Force / US Space Force - 100′s of Opportunities in Air/Space/Cyberspace Career Fields: Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Space Systems Operations, Cyber Security Specialists, Intelligence Analysts and 100′s more to choose from. Find out more at: airforce.com
- US Army - Over 150 Opportunities Available at: www.goarmy.com
- Walmart - Hiring for Dozens of Positions Including: Cashiers, Personal Shoppers, Stocking, Cart Pushers, Garden/Hardware, Deli Associates