JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Action News Jax reporter Courtney Cole went to Bestbet, where she found out how the facility is keeping customers and workers safe now that its doors are open.
- All employees and patrons entering facility will have their temperature checked with non-contact thermometers. Employees and patrons with a temperature in excess of 100 degrees will not be allowed into the facilities.
- All employees and patrons entering facility will be required to sanitize their hands prior to entry. Addtionally, hand sanitizing stations will be placed strategically throughout.
- All employees and patrons will be required to wear appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) to enter and play at all Bestbet facilities.
Social distancing procedures will continue as follows:
- Reduced seating at all cardroom tables, betting carrels, high tops, café tables and bar.
- Service lines at the cage and the podium will be clearly marked to assist patrons for appropriate social distancing.
- The number of patrons and employees in will be limited to no more than 50% of the allowed capacity.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in areas where patrons and employees will be in closer proximity, including, but not limited to: at the cardroom cage windows, along the teller lines for wagering on racing and at the podium check-in areas.
- Food will be served only on disposable containers and disposable utensils will be provided in their pre-packaged wrap.
- Menus will be paper and disposable.
- All food service personnel and supervisors will also wear PPE.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning of all surfaces.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group