JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Jacksonville area has walk-up and drive-through COVID-19 testing sites. View the list of testing sites below and click here to watch LIVE coronavirus updates on FOX30 and CBS47.
- Ascension St. Vincent’s (Drive-Thru)
- Avecina Medical a private clinic, is testing patients regardless of symptoms. They take walk-ins at their three locations in Jacksonville, Julington Creek and Oakleaf. Patients can make an appointment online. If they don’t have insurance, they can still get tested but would be responsible for the cost of the office visit plus $99 for the lab test from Quest Diagnostics.
- CareNow Urgent Care
- CareSpot Urgent Care Centers
- Crucial Care
- CVS Pharmacy
- Florida Department of Health in Duval County (By Appointment Only)
- Legends Center (Walk-Up)
- Lot J (Drive-Thru) (This site will officially close on July 15 at 5 p.m.)
- Mayo Clinic in Florida (Drive-Thru)
- Veterans Administration Jacksonville Out Patient Clinic (Drive-Thru)
- Walmart - Lem Turner Rd. (Drive-Thru) The site is a partnership with the store and Quest. You must make an appointment by clicking here. Community leaders are working to ensure everyone who needs a test, can get one.
The below COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites will open on Wednesday, July 8 at 8 a.m. and will close on Wednesday, July 15, at 6 p.m.:
- SEARS parking lot at the Regency Square Mall located at 9501 Arlington Expressway from 8 a.m to 6 p.m.
- First Coast Senior High School located at 590 Duval Station Rd. from 8 a.m to 6 p.m.
- Frank H. Peterson Academies located at 7450 Wilson Blvd. from 8 a.m to 6 p.m.
The sites offer appointments with online registration. To make an appointment, go to: www.DoINeedACovid19Test.com.
For more information, click here.
The City of Jacksonville has partnered with Telescope Health to create two testing sites in Jacksonville.
- East Arlington location: Jim Fortuna Senior Center at Ed Austin Park, 11751 McCormick Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32225. It’s open Monday through Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Neptune Beach location: Former Kmart Shopping Center, 540 Atlantic Blvd. This location opens for testing on July 16. It will be open on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Read more here.
Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry announced that a testing site will be opened in partnership with Logistics Health, an OptumServe Company, at the Mandarin Senior Center at 3848 Hartley Road on July 15. This site will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. for the next 6 months.
Drive-thru COVID-19 testing is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m. or until 200 tests are collected at Flagler Hospital. You don’t need to have any symptoms or have a doctor’s note. Health care workers and first-responders will need to see a photo ID once you drive in. The results will be given over the phone within seven to 10 days.
An appointment isn’t required, but you can download the Flagler Health+ Anywhere App to pre-register so the process can go quicker when you arrive at the testing site. You must accept the terms and conditions, click on “See a Provider” and select the laboratory icon.
For more information, you are asked to call the St. Johns County Citizens Information Hotline at 904-824-5550.
According to the Camden County Sheriff’s Office, you can get tested for COVID-19 for free on Tuesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. in Woodbine at the Cornelia Jacksonville Memorial Park located at Camden Avenue and 15th Street. You will need to bring a form of ID that shows your address. However, the Sheriff’s Office says the testing in free for anyone from anywhere.
Anyone can get tested regardless of symptoms and no appointment is necessary. All testing is free. The schedule is subject to change based on availability of testing kits. Should there be any changes, the public will be made aware as soon as possible.
Residents can also get tested at “fixed” sites in Bryan, Chatham, and Glynn counties but appointments are required. Weekend hours are available at some of these locations. Call the COVID-19 Testing Call Center at 912-230-9744 to begin the appointment process at these fixed sites.
For more information on testing locations, go to covid19.gachd.org
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group